March 14, 2017
Recipe: Varied fried fish Andalusian style
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PORTIONS
200 gr. Fresh anchovies
100 gr. Small squid
240 gr. Hakes (60 gr. each)
240 gr. Plaice (60 gr. each)
200 gr. Horse mackerel
200 gr. Sardines
1,7 l. Virgin Olive Oil
700 gr. Flour
2 Units Lemon
4 sprigs Fried parsley
HOW TO PREPARE THE VARIED FRIED FISH ANDALUSIAN STYLE
– Clean the different fish, drain and season.
– Roll in flour and put through a strainer to get rid of the excess flour.
– Fry the different types of fish separately in a frying pan with the oil almost hot, depending on the size of the fish.
– Drain the fish when removing it from the oil.
– Put the fish in bouquets on a serving dish with a napkin.
– Garnish with lemon and fried parsley.